Saturday 11 October 2014

The latest!

I am a huge fan of Isabell Kraemer's designs and I had been waiting for this pattern to be published for a very long time. When it finally was, I was ready to start.
I had my yarn ready, my needles ready, everything.

This is the yarn I had chosen, Cascade 220 Heathers.

I was still hesitating about the contrasting colour but after thinking it over (and the help of people from the Ravelry group) I finally chose the orange and I must say that I am in love with the result!


 It was the first time I was using this yarn and I was really pleased with it. It knits up really well and it is WARM! I think this is going to be one of my favourite cardigan this winter (and so far, I think it is the warmer I have). I definitely want to knit other garments with this wool (especially with all the beautiful colours this yarn comes in).


The pattern was great, easy to follow (as always) and it knits up fairly quickly. It had been some time since I had knitted something in worsted weight and I had forgotten how rewarding it was. You feel like you're knitting as quick as a flash.


Of course you can read my project notes on my Ravelry project page. And now, off to knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I think your contrast color is really striking; blue would have been nice, but this color sings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I don't regret my choice either :)

      Delete