Tuesday 30 December 2014

Revamp KAL, the end...

So as you already know, I participated to the Revamp Kal organised by Rililie. I had planned on knitting a sweater, but I still needed to finish my Got the Blue to use some of the remaining yarn as my main colour. As it took me quite some time, I decided that I would knit a pair of fingerless gloves in the meantime. And here is the final result!


My Mouton Mitts Revamp, my modifications can be found on my project page.

Afterwards, I finally made up my mind for a Revamped SpliTTop into a cardigan but couldn't finish in time and as I had Christmas gifts to knit, I decided to put the project on hold for now. You'll hear more about it later :)

But, the Revamp story doesn't end here! I had the great surprise to win one of the wonderful gifts Rililie offered at the end of the KAL. I received my parcel last week and could finally take pictures so here is my prize:


A beautiful skein of Shibui yarn in Poppy and some delicious caramels! What a treat! I already have plenty of ideas for this skein but for now, I have to get back to my Christmas knitting... (I know I know... I'm late but I only need to offer my gifts at the beginning of January, isn't an extra week enough to finish a couple of sweaters?)

So for now, that's all. Here's a progress pic of one of the gifts I'm knitting, Definitely Susan by Josée Paquin. More about it in another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment