Monday 23 February 2015

Meanwhile

Hi everyone!

A little post with an old project so that this blog doesn't hibernate while I'm waiting for a day when I'll have time to take pictures and the weather will be fine enough to do so of  my ongoing projects.

So here is a hat I made around the time I was knitting my Heathering Height. It's an easy stranded hat using the remains of the Cascade skeins I used for the other hat.

yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers, personal pattern

I wanted to design a pattern for it but I saw that:


1- there was one exactly like that, for free, available on Ravelry
2- there was one better than this one knitted by Alex Tinsley

So, no pattern from me for this hat :)

That's all for today, I have quite a lot of projects to come (some KALs and other things) so I should add some posts in the following days!

No comments:

Post a Comment