Sunday 1 February 2015

Here it is!

My very first pattern!
It's called Heathering Heights and it's for free! It comes in three sizes and you can choose to knit it with one or two colours and to add a pompom to it.


Heathering Heights in size L and M.

I knitted the blue and orange hat first because I wanted to use up the wool I had left from my Audrey Cardigan and I liked it so much that I decided to order more wool and make another one for me (and write down the pattern).
The yarn I used both times is Cascade 220 Heathers and it's quite warm. I'm very happy with it.
I hope you'll like it too. I'm really looking forward to reading your comments. As it is a first time for me I guess there will be imperfections but I'm really eager to learn and hear what you have to say (or should I say "read what you have to write"?).

Apart from that, I am almost done with my Definitely Susan but I am currently working on a new test so it's on hold for the moment and this is not good as it was supposed to be a Christmas present...

It's everything for today and I hope I'll have things to show you all very quickly! Until then, I hope you'll take a look at my Heathering Heights :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment